Job descriptions and job responsibilities
- Obtain necessary permissions for all the Foundation’s events such as city permissions, police permissions, local council permissions, environmental permissions etc
- Research on the required permissions and procedures for conducting the Foundations events and advise management.
- Manage all Foundation’s Guest pick up and drop offs – all modes such as air, road or water
- Advise and oversee the Foundation’s product import or export processes to ensure compliance with the relevant laws
- Draw up logistic budgets in line with the Foundations expectations and objectives
- Make pay outs for logistics related products and services in line with the budgets drawn and present all receipts to the accounts personnel
- Supervise the work of all the personnel assigned to the logistics department both within the Foundation and or outside support staff assigned to logistics during events or planning processes
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply and smooth flow of event/programs in emergency scenarios
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with systems or processes, such as artists coordination, workshop coordination, order management, research, accounting, etc
- Analyze all aspects of logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of carrying them out and advice management on same.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities
- Attend staff meetings and contribute to suggestions and planning.
- Most importantly, you will have to work hand in hand with all team members and keep in mind our organization’s values; this should be your willing commitment.
- Implement any other tasks as might be directed by management
- Minimum a diploma in Business Administration or management related Course
- Good command in Internet applications
- Good communication and people Skills
- Transparency and Accountability is a bonus
- Team work is very important
- Outgoing personality
- At least 2 years Experience in a similar field
- Flexibility is a big Plus
- Ability to travel once in a while
- Late nights during EVENTS
Dead Line 30th April 2019
Send your CVS to email@example.com