Robert has worked in various HR capacities. He has over 19 years’ experience in Human Resources practice in the UK and is practiced in providing HR advice to directors, senior managers and staff on change management, organizational development and review, restructuring, HR policy reviews, succession planning, salary bench-marking, training and development (i.e. managing employees performance, team building, employee engagement, talent management, customer service, CV and interview skills, and other bespoke trainings), employee relations, recruitment, compliance and managing all aspects of HR administrative support.
Professional Memberships, Qualifications and Accreditations
- Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) UK
- Post graduate Certificate in Personnel Practice awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) UK,
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Studies, London South Bank University, UK
- Accredited by Danish Center for Leadership (CfL) to administer Aptitude and BTB Occupational Personality tests
- Advanced Professional Award in Investigative Practice and Employment Investigations. Bond Solon Training; Legal Services London UK